- To deepen one’s faith.
- To strengthen, inspire, and foster connections between communities.
- To form and nurture a firm, loving, compassionate, just, and peaceful community.
- To deepen our understanding of different social issues and to dedicate oneself in promoting the welfare of the poor.
- To maintain an open heart in discerning God’s will and applying it to everyday life.
- A people, united by the Eucharist, that acts in accordance with the will of God, and offers oneself to the church of the poor.
- F. Agoncillo Street corner Laurel Avenue, UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- Monday to Sunday 9:00AM – 1:00PM & 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- (02) 7-926-9496
Current Parish Priest:
- Rev. Fr. Jose ‘Bong’ S. Tupino III